Bed and Breakfast For Sale
Classic Manor Home w/ Commercial Kitchen & Cafe
Six bedrooms, Five Full Baths, Three Half Baths
120 Water Street | New Windsor, MD
The “Atlee House,” currently a bed and breakfast, is exquisitely maintained and boasts fascinating historical features while displaying modern renovations. With a fully-equipped commercial kitchen and spacious cafe area, this property is ideal for those who are looking for a perfect location for their restaurant, cafe or catering business.
Once highlighted by the Carroll County Historical Society, this 5,242 + square foot home features period window treatments and wall colors, areas of original wood floors, multiple suites and alluring niches, a separate laundry room, and a sewing room.
This property includes a separate, residential country kitchen and a butler’s pantry with ample storage space. There is also a large formal dining room equipped with a fireplace.
This property has plenty of on-site parking, including a spacious three car detached garage, as well as a beautiful front porch with exquisite views of the grounds’ perennial gardens.
View the Slideshow Below or Click on the Images to Navigate
- 2013 – Water Heater (Manor House)
- 2012 – Dishwasher (Manor House)
- 2011 – Roof Standing seam (Manor House)
- 2010 – Propane Furnace
- 2008 – Commercial Kitchen addition / Separate Meters / ADA compliant addition constructed
- 2007 – Brick paved walkways to entrance
- 2006 – Carpet updated – 2nd floor (Manor House) / 25 KW Generator added
- 2005 – Personal living quarters updated – floor refinished / Vinyl porch railing installed / Powder room added (Manor House)
- 2004 – Replacement cedar wood thermal windows (Manor House)
- 2003 – Air conditioning (Manor House) / Three car detached
Village Center Zoning – Town of New Windsor, Maryland
- Section 216-53 VC – Permitted Uses
- Single Family Detached Residential Dwelling
- Two Family Attached Residential Dwelling
- Multi-Family Attached Residential Dwelling
- Professional Offices | Specialty Shops | Banks | Bed and Breakfasts | Restaurant | Residential Stores | Neighborhood Convenience Uses | Medical Services | Funeral Homes | Churches